8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

*clapclapclapclapclapCLAAAP

For those of you about to watch and are reading this, let me tell you what many idiots aren't comprehending:

THIS IS NOT INSULTING THE ORIGINAL COMIC OR THE ORIGINAL FLASH SERIES! THIS IS INSULTING EVERY RIP-OFF OF IT EVER MADE!

I'm surprised so few people have as much brain cells to understand that. This movie makes a point, and half of you aren't getting it. If you think it's not funny, hey, at least the animation was real fekkin' smooth. I, for one, thought I was about to die as asphyxiation/heart problems I was laughing so hard.

EgoCity Chap IV EgoCity Chap IV

WOW.

You never cease to amaze me.

Science Fiction Garbage Science Fiction Garbage

Ignore the ignorant bashers...

This is truly one of the greatest Flashtoons ever! One question though. Where the crap did you find those Neverhood and Skull Monkies MP3s? I've been looking for those for years!!!

Class Dismissed Class Dismissed

WHAT?!?

A first submission that DOESN'T suck?!? How the crap did you... but... Um, good job.

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Thank you.

Everyone loves Magical Trevor, including me.

weebl and bob - pikea pt3 weebl and bob - pikea pt3

Pajers? Pajers. Pajers? Pajers.

"Why do they call it the Bat Cave? (splurt)

No idea."

It's stuff like this that got me hooked on Weebl and Bob about half a year ago. I aspire to be like you.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

LOF'inL!

I couldn't stop laughing, especially after the guy in the tie got the song! Make more like this, please!

The Icecream Machine The Icecream Machine

Frickin' awesome.

I adore the fact that you use frame-by-frame animation, and the little kid's sitation is exactly how I feel about machines.

EB: The King And I EB: The King And I

I come from the planet England...

Thank you for another excellent sprite toon based on an excellent toon.

3.D. War. 3.D. War.

Uh, what?

I don't want to sound like the average NGer, but, that was utter crap. You had a little shred of a good idea, but you failed in the execution.